Advantage Magazine-Last Minute Tax Tips
- Beat the blahs! Inexpensive ways to shake up your routine | Try these low-cost ways to shake up your everyday routine to beat the end of winter blahs.
- Last-minute tax tips | Waiting until the last minute to file your taxes is not a good idea. We have tips to help you save tax dollars with the goal of filing on time.
- Up-cycle old items into new household charm | Before you toss tired household items, check out these ideas for re-purposing them to update your home.
- Eco-friendly gardening tips | Love to garden but concerned about your impact on the earth? These tips will help you green up your yard and nurture nature, too.
- From the firm| Time to refresh! Spring is almost here and so is tax day! As your trusted advisers, we’re here to help you during tax season and beyond.
- Easy ways to eat extra Easter eggs. If you have a lot of hard-boiled eggs hanging around, try these delicious ways to use them up.
- Easter basket fillers for all ages. There’s no reason why Easter baskets should be relegated only to the young. These fun filler ideas will change that for your family!
Written by: Nicole Forseth At Woltman Group, PC, Nicole is our firm administrative assistant and has a hand in various duties within the firm. Nicole has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Read more...