Eric is a licensed certified public accountant. He has more than 20 years of experience in income tax planning, financial reporting, business consulting and income tax preparation for individuals, corporations and partnerships. Eric specializes in this work as well as clients in the construction, manufacturing and professional services industries. At Woltman Group, PC, Eric serves as managing partner and is also an advisor to clients in their business and personal financial needs.
My favorite part of tax work is being the objective or fresh set of eyes for my client and meet on a regular basis. As accountants, we are able to ask questions that might not be at the forefront of their mind.
Eric is also a:
- Member American Institute of CPAs
- Member South Dakota CPA Society
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Accounting and Business Administration – Dordt College, Sioux Center, Iowa
- Treasurer, Corporate Care of the Sioux Empire
- Treasurer, Harrisburg Band Boosters
- Board Member, South Eastern Development Foundation
view full team