Having a solid tax plan is essential to reduce your tax liability. As a firm, Woltman Group is constantly enhancing our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by frequently attending tax seminars.
In order to maximize your after-tax income, we look for ways to minimize your taxes to the lowest amount allowable by law.
Our recommended Tax Saving Strategies can help grow your wealth by:
- Growing and preserving your assets.
- Deferring income so you can keep your money now and pay fewer taxes later.
These strategies also help you to pay less by:
- Reducing taxes on your income.
- Reducing taxes on your estate, leaving more for your family.
- Reducing taxes on gifts.
- Reducing taxes on investments and wealth.
- Reducing taxes on your retirement distributions.
How We Save You More on Your Taxes
We work for you, not the IRS. Because of this, our firm is committed to saving you the most money possible through legitimate and careful tax planning. By centering your tax plan on legal methods that can greatly minimize your tax liability, we save you money while protecting you from costly errors. Some of these strategies include:
- Getting more of your income taxed in lower brackets by splitting it among several family members or legal entities.
- Shifting your income or expenses from one year to another so that they fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through pension plans, contributions, and other similar investment choices.
- Producing income by using certain investments that are tax exempt from either federal or state taxing entities.
- Structuring your money in a way that allows you pay for things you enjoy and allows us to find tax deductions.